Lag
So I've been playing Dead By Daylight for nearly a year now, I've never had problems before with lag, unless it was a high ping lobby, as well as having good internet. Recently I've found that no matter what the ping is I lag backwards as I move and even at one point dead harded backwards into the killer. Before this lag started, I could be in a Discord call as well as even listen to music without a problem as the game was running. But now I can't even handle a call. It affects both killer and survivor, does anyone have any idea what my problem is?
Comments
Maybe you were in the PTB? Some people have lag issues while playing in it. As far as normal games, I don't think they're is anything going on.
No, I don't really spend time on ptb. This is happening on live servers for me
Dedicated servers are currently active while before you had direct connection to the killer.
It doesn't help that Central doesn't have a dedicated server I'm guessing?