Prestige might not feel like a good idea from a grind perspective but damn does it feel good getting someone to p3 level 50. When my Pig hit that I was so happy. It's a wonderful feeling.
Besides, the grind is about to get easier with the Archives.
I do strongly recommend saving up a mil bp before the prestige though. So she's not working with like 2 perks for a while.
Prestige might not feel like a good idea from a grind perspective but damn does it feel good getting someone to p3 level 50. When my Pig hit that I was so happy. It's a wonderful feeling.
Besides, the grind is about to get easier with the Archives.
I do strongly recommend saving up a mil bp before the prestige though. So she's not working with like 2 perks for a while.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you enjoy the character, why not max them out?
i just hope you didnt level her past lvl 50 yet, otherwise you're gonna feel the loss...
Getting the bloody cosmetic is really nice if you like the character very much. You can show people that you invested allot of time into leveling her.
Of course
Dooooooooooooo iiiiiiitttttttttt!!!
Sure, why not.
Looks like that will be doing the same
If you like the character + want the bloody cosmetic, then go for it.
No, because prestige is an extraordinarily wasteful use of your BP and your time.
Prestige might not feel like a good idea from a grind perspective but damn does it feel good getting someone to p3 level 50. When my Pig hit that I was so happy. It's a wonderful feeling.
Besides, the grind is about to get easier with the Archives.
I do strongly recommend saving up a mil bp before the prestige though. So she's not working with like 2 perks for a while.
Yep you end up around 40ish iirc.
I think you’ll make 35 with 1mil but I’m not sure