What would you do if you could add a secondary or another objective?

Title plus explain why you chose what.

also clarification for option 1 breakers is to have 2 main breakers 1 in basement and 1 over other basement location.( along with a small one next to every generator that needs to flipped in a time frame before the killer kicks the completed gen.



The last option below refers to you*

Comments

  • May I self advertise my idea???

  • @WickedMilk03 said:

    May I self advertise my idea???

    My bad I meant to say your own idea like you saying I have my idea

  • @MysticAdvisor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764200#Comment_764200

    My bad I meant to say your own idea like you saying I have my idea

    oh ok

  • @MysticAdvisor The last thing I need as a survivor main going up against a prayer beads spirit or snare Freddy is a bunch of switches that need to be flipped on before being able to start repairing a gen. Your idea is really good but it wont work with the current state of the game. Totems are enough as a second objective and those are time consuming especially against a good killer.

  • @grtf47 said:

    @MysticAdvisor The last thing I need as a survivor main going up against a prayer beads spirit or snare Freddy is a bunch of switches that need to be flipped on before being able to start repairing a gen. Your idea is really good but it wont work with the current state of the game. Totems are enough as a second objective and those are time consuming especially against a good killer.

    Fair, I respect your opinion and I understand time is against killers and survivors.

  • This is a mix of your current ones


    Everytime a generator is completed, a breaker switch will need to be pulled for the corresponding generator, the aura will be revealed to you when activated


    Once all gens are completed you will need to pull a switch in the basement that allows the exits to be activated

    With this, 2 basements spawn per trial with 2 possible switches

  • Generator Parts.

    You know those 4 pairs of piston things on the Generators?

    Make it so Generators dont alway start with those.

    There are 28 total pistons (4 pistons x 7 generators). 14 of the them will start pre-installed into random Generators, while the other 14 will be scattered randomly around the map. Generators cannot be repaired unless they have all 4 pistons installed in them, requiring Survivors to find, pick them up, and install them into a Generator.

    This both reduces early game Genrush and gives a reason for Survivors to explore more of the map instead of just sticking nearby Generators and loops.

  • Add like tools or fuel to make survivors do things besides gens or totems.