Survivors seem to think that being in numbers or being in a hiding place is safe. Survivors in the basement and in locker gain the oblivious status effect. For each survivor within 8 meters of another survivor makes your terror radius go down by 4/6/8 meters.
Survivors seem to think that being in numbers or being in a hiding place is safe. Survivors in the basement and in locker gain the oblivious status effect. For each survivor within 8 meters of another survivor makes your terror radius go down by 4/6/8 meters.
What is with these terror radius perks? every concept nowadays is a terror radius perk.
Also when a survivor is in a locker, they are already blinded. Heartbeat wouldnt matter really. Maybe (since you want a terror radius perk) it would apply a 32 meter terror radius to a survivor for 45 seconds after exiting a locker????
Also when a survivor is in a locker, they are already blinded. Heartbeat wouldnt matter really. Maybe (since you want a terror radius perk) it would apply a 32 meter terror radius to a survivor for 45 seconds after exiting a locker????
Heartbeat matters a lot, since it's pretty much the only way of knowing whether it's safe to get out of the locker. Blindness doesn't do much at all for telling where the killer is.
What is with these terror radius perks? every concept nowadays is a terror radius perk.
I made 3 perk concepts recently and only one of them had something to do with the terror radius (it granted Undetectable) :P
I would like more terror radius perks personally. Most of our terror radius affecting perks are pretty bad, and I guess people want to see some better ones in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neat, I like this! Would pair well with Discordance or something, I dunno
What is with these terror radius perks? every concept nowadays is a terror radius perk.
It seemed cool in my head so I put it here
Also when a survivor is in a locker, they are already blinded. Heartbeat wouldnt matter really. Maybe (since you want a terror radius perk) it would apply a 32 meter terror radius to a survivor for 45 seconds after exiting a locker????
Not trying to be a cock btw mate
Heartbeat matters a lot, since it's pretty much the only way of knowing whether it's safe to get out of the locker. Blindness doesn't do much at all for telling where the killer is.
I made 3 perk concepts recently and only one of them had something to do with the terror radius (it granted Undetectable) :P
I would like more terror radius perks personally. Most of our terror radius affecting perks are pretty bad, and I guess people want to see some better ones in the game.