Quick Loadouts!

Something that I'm sure everyone could benefit from! Honestly, it's sorta hard to remember ALL the perks, whether you're survivor or killer, and their creative combinations. I like to run medic builds, gen builds, luck builds, sneaky builds ... but I rarely change it up cause it's such a hassle to sift through all the perks. Since it's so inconvenient, I (and I'm sure many others) usually stick with one comfy build and don't explore other options.


So! Loadouts would be a great addition to DBD. I figure they'd be cross survivor/killer, and include items for survivors. If a survivor/killer doesn't have the perks for a loadout unlocked, or the items in their inventory, just fade 'em out in whatever the selection UI looks like.


... Okay then! That's my short and sweet suggestion. A little quality of life feature both sides of the fence are sure to appreciate.

Comments

  • If you can sve your load out than YES

  • I'd love to be able to create and save my own loadouts.

  • Yeh, course! Sorry I didn't go into much detail, though it's a pretty straightforward suggestion and I was in a hurry. :P


    I can imagine a small icon to the top right of the right most perk. Click it, an fwip! Out comes a scrollable menu displaying 4 perks badges that you can hover over for details and a name for each of your saved loadouts. I wanna be able to quick load my 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' build, you feel me?