Forum post disappeared?
I edited a post, and then after I confirmed the edit, It said "Post not found" After I tried to look at it again, Is it gone? Or undergoing moderation? I'm very confused
I edited a post, and then after I confirmed the edit, It said "Post not found" After I tried to look at it again, Is it gone? Or undergoing moderation? I'm very confused
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, It's been over 15 hours and has not come back. I could repost it since I have it saved, But I wanted to be sure it wasn't gonna come back, So that I don't double post.
I've had many a response to posts go missing. I make my response, and post it, then upon reading it I find spelling mistakes, and edit it. And once I try to save it, the whole thing is gone.
I've taken to refreshing the page in between edits to make sure.
But yeah there definitely seems to be a bug with the editing system.
Odd. I guess I'll just repost it, and hope for the best.
This just happened to me. Is there anyway to get it back? It took me so long to make it.
I had to Completely repost mine, Which I just did. So Sadly, there's no way to get it back.