I would play an anti spirit build...
IF I HAD ONE!
Ok in all honesty im just waiting for fixated to show up in the shrine so i can channel my inner anti spirit.
Iron Will
Spine Chill
Fixated
Dead Hard
If only i had fixated ;_; ill just settle with lightweight for now i guess.
cough make spirit move grass more consistently cough
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Use quick and quiet as a substitute. It's pretty underrated and is good anti-spirit
Seems like a good build against spirit.
huh. Kinda forgot about that perk when im not just memeing
Plus dance with me
i dont have kate ;_;
You’re missing out on boil over! The best survivor perk. ;)
And Poised, less reliable but fairly crippling to her when it goes off.
Good luck with Iron Will against Stridor.
Just level up Nancy. If you're taking her to level 35 for Fixated, it would cost you about 930,000 BP, from level 1, if you run Bloodwebs efficiently.
Also, obligatory note to point out: What I've said here is a case for why the grind is stupid. You shouldn't have to go to these lengths just for ONE PERK.