I just noticed the picture had slight toe in it
NOBODY SEEING MY TOE TODAY!
@[Deleted User] said:well I can still see some parts of the toe in the black scratches and I already saved the picture just in case you edit it ;)
@[Deleted User] said:
well I can still see some parts of the toe in the black scratches and I already saved the picture just in case you edit it ;)
NO!
I see the toe
@GrootDude said:I see the toe
@GrootDude said:
Not all the toe
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761790#Comment_761790Not all the toe
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761790#Comment_761790
But I still see it :P
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761791#Comment_761791But I still see it :P
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761791#Comment_761791
If you see piece of toe you only see toe skin :)
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761792#Comment_761792If you see piece of toe you only see toe skin :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761792#Comment_761792
But I still see it 😵
Hooded One foot reveal? :O
@Boosted_Dwight said:Hooded One foot reveal? :O
@Boosted_Dwight said:
NEVER!
Nice toe and drawing.
If we save the image we can edit it and exp0se your toe! Ha!
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:Nice toe and drawing.
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
What is with my toe!
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764043#Comment_764043What is with my toe!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764043#Comment_764043
Anyways, I reeally like the concept. The mask reminds me a bit of a facehugger to be honest!
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764051#Comment_764051Anyways, I reeally like the concept. The mask reminds me a bit of a facehugger to be honest!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764051#Comment_764051
I might take another shot of it with better lighting and more visible and submit it
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764062#Comment_764062I might take another shot of it with better lighting and more visible and submit it
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764062#Comment_764062
Can we get hand pic this time?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764081#Comment_764081Can we get hand pic this time?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764081#Comment_764081
Maybe
It’ll probably just be one finger
Toe will be the next killer confirmed? Or survivor maybe?
@Acesthetiic said:Toe will be the next killer confirmed? Or survivor maybe?
@Acesthetiic said:
Perhaps
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NO!
I see the toe
Not all the toe
But I still see it :P
If you see piece of toe you only see toe skin :)
But I still see it 😵
Hooded One foot reveal? :O
NEVER!
Nice toe and drawing.
If we save the image we can edit it and exp0se your toe! Ha!
What is with my toe!
Anyways, I reeally like the concept. The mask reminds me a bit of a facehugger to be honest!
I might take another shot of it with better lighting and more visible and submit it
Can we get hand pic this time?
Maybe
It’ll probably just be one finger
Toe will be the next killer confirmed? Or survivor maybe?
Perhaps