Adam Francis is clearly better than blendette

He is so stealthy the devs forgot he existed I like to think that he is in the corner at the campfire watching the second season of attack on titan because even the entity forgot he exists but seriously though will he ever get a new cosmetic? What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • He'll get a new cosmetic.

    Memes aside, the devs haven't forgotten him, they're just not focused on him as much as they are more popular characters *cough* Meg and Claudette *cough*

    It's just a question of when and what outfit IMO. Personally, I'd like an elderly Adam; a version of him that has been a Professor for a long time.

  • Shirtless Adam WHEN!?!?

  • @Lametart said:

    Shirtless Adam WHEN!?!?

    Now this is an avengers level threat

  • SHHHHHH DON'T LET THEM KNOW

    They already nerfed his black coat.

  • Shirtless adam tiem :)

  • Funny you should mention that, some of his cosmetics were already altered to be more visible (at the same time as the famous Blendette nerf).

    I can't say I exactly have a hard time seeing him, though. He's a pretty hefty boy. He's like a needle in a haystack if the needle was six feet tall and protruding right out of the hay.

  • @Peanits said:

    Funny you should mention that, some of his cosmetics were already altered to be more visible (at the same time as the famous Blendette nerf).

    I can't say I exactly have a hard time seeing him, though. He's a pretty hefty boy. He's like a needle in a haystack if the needle was six feet tall and protruding right out of the hay.

    I actually only heard about the blendette nerf


    What was it?

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/784115#Comment_784115

    I actually only heard about the blendette nerf

    What was it?

    Same deal, some of the more blendy clothes were toned down to be a little more visible. A couple characters got them, it wasn't just Claudette.

  • @Peanits said:

    Funny you should mention that, some of his cosmetics were already altered to be more visible (at the same time as the famous Blendette nerf).

    I can't say I exactly have a hard time seeing him, though. He's a pretty hefty boy. He's like a needle in a haystack if the needle was six feet tall and protruding right out of the hay.

    I had a game where he insta-healed and crouched around a corner. It was hard to find him because I still thought he was injured and not hearing the injured noises was messing me up hard. He also blended in with the wall so perfectly when I hit him I was 92% shocked that it was a person and not some pile of rubble in a coat.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/784121#Comment_784121

    Same deal, some of the more blendy clothes were toned down to be a little more visible. A couple characters got them, it wasn't just Claudette.

    Oh okay



    still struggle to see her in the corn but I am fine with it

  • Pant less Adam when?

    Lets see those whitie tighties !!!

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/784124#Comment_784124

    Oh okay

    still struggle to see her in the corn but I am fine with it

    Corn sucks for everyone. It hurt me to realize the red tint around survivors with KI on them was removed on purpose. Cause it helped SO MUCH!

  • @ZahmZaddy said:

    Pant less Adam when?

    Lets see those whitie tighties !!!

    awdfgsfhsdgf