Switch to Killer/Survivor Button
Why is this not a thing anymore? Am I the only one who finds it unnecessarily inconvenient to back all the way out to the main menu to switch between Killer and Survivor? I wish they'd bring it back.
Why is this not a thing anymore? Am I the only one who finds it unnecessarily inconvenient to back all the way out to the main menu to switch between Killer and Survivor? I wish they'd bring it back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been brought up before. You're not the only one. It was removed because it was incompatible with the changes made to SWF lobbies, and it essentially became a choice between removing the button and releasing a highly-requested feature as planned, or delaying the feature while they work on a fix for the button. It hasn't been 100% confirmed that they will reimplement it at some point, but it has been hinted at, and I would be very surprised if the change were actually permanent.
Tbh they could just grey out the button if there’s more than 1 person in the lobby, no magic trick required.
No doubt to avoid killer in a survivor lobby bugs.