#########! Thanks for the warning. I haven't even logged in yet so I'm glad I know what I'm about to be dealing with. I have noticed their is more mori users during this time, but hey, what can you do. They paid for the game, they can use whatever they like. It's just as bad as new killers being forced to play against a group of high rank swf because they were all reset back to white.
Pretty good rank reset, I was rank 2 before reset and in next game a get two rank 20 into my team without perks and with 0.1 and 1.1 hours play-time.
Matchmaking serving for these survivors really hard early times in dbd, because killer was gf with all perks.
Show them some respect, Rest in Peace.
Shouldn't happen without someone bringing them as SWF, meaning they were paired with someone your level anyway, since rank 2 resets to 6 or 7 which shouldn't match with 20 in almost all cases.
Not that it isn't an issue, but this doesn't have anything to do with rank reset.
Shouldn't happen without someone bringing them as SWF, meaning they were paired with someone your level anyway, since rank 2 resets to 6 or 7 which shouldn't match with 20 in almost all cases.
Not that it isn't an issue, but this doesn't have anything to do with rank reset.
Killer was rank 19, and I was rank 10 after reset. These two guys are already in lobby alone, they're premades. After one minute another fella join us with rank 15.
And this is not for the first time. Before reset I get lobby with ranks 2-4 and Killer was 18 with two perks.
Shouldn't happen without someone bringing them as SWF, meaning they were paired with someone your level anyway, since rank 2 resets to 6 or 7 which shouldn't match with 20 in almost all cases.
Not that it isn't an issue, but this doesn't have anything to do with rank reset.
Yeah, just yesterday I had a match with three Rank 4 survivors and one Rank 16 on our team. The killer was Rank 2 and ebony mori'd him in under a minute... 😭
Hopefully they fix that soon because that is a huge rank difference, even if it was swf...
Yeah, just yesterday I had a match with three Rank 4 survivors and one Rank 16 on our team. The killer was Rank 2 and ebony mori'd him in under a minute... 😭
Hopefully they fix that soon because that is a huge rank difference, even if it was swf...
There just isn't really a way to balance it.
You either end up with a severely low rank survivor, or killer, even taking an average can put people drastically apart.
The current system is the best possibility as it SHOULD only be a detriment to people choosing to play with people way above their rank.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########! Thanks for the warning. I haven't even logged in yet so I'm glad I know what I'm about to be dealing with. I have noticed their is more mori users during this time, but hey, what can you do. They paid for the game, they can use whatever they like. It's just as bad as new killers being forced to play against a group of high rank swf because they were all reset back to white.
Pretty good rank reset, I was rank 2 before reset and in next game a get two rank 20 into my team without perks and with 0.1 and 1.1 hours play-time.
Matchmaking serving for these survivors really hard early times in dbd, because killer was gf with all perks.
Show them some respect, Rest in Peace.
Shouldn't happen without someone bringing them as SWF, meaning they were paired with someone your level anyway, since rank 2 resets to 6 or 7 which shouldn't match with 20 in almost all cases.
Not that it isn't an issue, but this doesn't have anything to do with rank reset.
Yay rank reset! Gonna play when I get home.
Killer was rank 19, and I was rank 10 after reset. These two guys are already in lobby alone, they're premades. After one minute another fella join us with rank 15.
And this is not for the first time. Before reset I get lobby with ranks 2-4 and Killer was 18 with two perks.
Only my favorite time of the month! :D
/s
I never see the Moris, normally the other 3 survivors DCing gives the killer sympathy towards me and we farm.
God I hate grey/green ranks.
Yeah, just yesterday I had a match with three Rank 4 survivors and one Rank 16 on our team. The killer was Rank 2 and ebony mori'd him in under a minute... 😭
Hopefully they fix that soon because that is a huge rank difference, even if it was swf...
There just isn't really a way to balance it.
You either end up with a severely low rank survivor, or killer, even taking an average can put people drastically apart.
The current system is the best possibility as it SHOULD only be a detriment to people choosing to play with people way above their rank.
See the positive side of this. At least we can do adept trophies easier