Hollowed blight skins

For the next hollowed blight event I really hope we can get a corrupted legion. I feel like legion should have gotten their skin before plag, especially considering they came out first. Do you guys think it will ever be possible to get a corrupted licensed killer? I think if anyone could get one it'll be ghostface

Comments

  • There's not that many killers left that's missing a Hallowed Blight skin, most of them are licensed.

  • At least legion is getting day of the dead skins.

  • @yandere777 said:

    For the next hollowed blight event I really hope we can get a corrupted legion. I feel like legion should have gotten their skin before plag, especially considering they came out first. Do you guys think it will ever be possible to get a corrupted licensed killer? I think if anyone could get one it'll be ghostface

    meh i don't think so.