I did nothing at work today

I did nothing but comment on the DBD forum today at work. Just thought i'd share something different. Just don't ask me about my TPS Reports!

Comments

  • @fcc2014 said:
    I did nothing but comment on the DBD forum today at work. Just thought i'd share something different. Just don't ask me about my TPS Reports!

    and what is your work?

  • Network Administrator 
  • i know the feeling
  • Lowbei said:
    i know the feeling
    Some days you just say ######### it. 
  • I work as a school teacher. sometimes i also sit on forums and do nothing

  • Currently at work and doing nothing but the forum.

  • Last weekend I literally just tethered to my phone (unlimited 4G data) --- and played DBD all day long. The entirety of each 12 hour shift.

    Best weekend I've had in years. LOL.

  • Caffeine said:

    Last weekend I literally just tethered to my phone (unlimited 4G data) --- and played DBD all day long. The entirety of each 12 hour shift.

    Best weekend I've had in years. LOL.

    We have an employee lounge nobody uses. I wanted us to put a ps4 and xbox in it. The network would even be segregated from the production environment. I'm asking again when they are drunk at the xmas party.
  • You should've done something more useful. I mean, Microsoft Solitaire won't wait for you any longer, just go and play it!