How do players have this mindset...
I know it's the steam forums but yikes.....
I know it's the steam forums but yikes.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That person must have a gold in Olympic Gymnastics for that mental move they just pulled off.
I mean, I get people telling me i'm boring cause I kill them all...
I mean... he's not wrong. I agree that it's a bit far to get angry with the developers over the outcome of one match, but at the same time it is in fact the game designer's job to anticipate how certain mechanics might be used or misused and design the game to prevent that - or not, as the case may be. But it's still true that the responsibility lies partly with the developers for the fact that he is even able to do things like camp in the first place. All he's doing is playing the game they designed.
I'm not sure who's side you are taking here. If a game allows exploitative tactics, people will use it. The only way to make sure this does not happen is to discourage or remove it.
As long as Insidious is a thing....
To be honest, if you know survivors are near you, then why would you leave the area of a hook? But facecamping is a bit much, though...
This level of stupidity is why I've closed my chat window and will never open it again.
I know... especially Julie. If she wants to facecamp I'll welcome it. : D
I'm the one who commented to his post in the picture. So i'm on my side which is the belief of "You can't blame the developers for how people react to the play style you use". He also commented later saying "I facecamp to piss survivors off". So he's camping to piss people off & then questioning why people are pissed at him for camping. Then he's trying to say "Hey don't blame me, blame the developers".