Why are the daily rituals changing?
This is the 8th time now. I get rid of a killer daily. Get a survivor daily. Only to get a different killer daily. Seriously ######### off with these damn Nurse dailies already.
This is the 8th time now. I get rid of a killer daily. Get a survivor daily. Only to get a different killer daily. Seriously ######### off with these damn Nurse dailies already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish when the daily screen came up it gave you a choice Killer or Survivor then assigned a daily after that.
I also wish you could toggle which killers and survivors you can get dailies for.
Also, I have noticed that you can't stack up a 4th (hidden) daily anymore for some reason. Anyone has some information about that? It was quite handy.
Its a Bug. I have a thread about this:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90011/daily-ritual-replaced-automatically