Spoiler warning, that dude definitely gets EW3'd right after this.
Well, it's just a picture, not a clip. And I also think that you could see this clip in one of the Trailers. Also, the movie is almost one year old now. I think every player already saw this movie.
Are you BLIND!? He's on the far left, crouching in the bushes, topless. You have to sort of blur your eyes because they used one of those "magic eye" camera filters from the 90's. When you see him, hes in 3d.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's in the far right bottom
Spoiler warning, that dude definitely gets EW3'd right after this.
Well, it's just a picture, not a clip. And I also think that you could see this clip in one of the Trailers. Also, the movie is almost one year old now. I think every player already saw this movie.
It's pretty easy to see in this frozen picture, while the clip is rolling it's not that easy to see.
Michael ran out of stalk behind that bush
Found him, silly Michael, you cant lean, you're not Ghostface 🤭
I see lots of shapes. There's a circle a rectangle a square!
I honestly can't find him
Are you BLIND!? He's on the far left, crouching in the bushes, topless. You have to sort of blur your eyes because they used one of those "magic eye" camera filters from the 90's. When you see him, hes in 3d.
Jeez...some people's eyesight...
My question is: how on earth does HE not see him!? Like...does he not have ANY peripheral vision whatsoever!?
I think he is behind that tree near the road
Is he the white thing in the corner? If so, I found him pretty fast. Can't really tell though because the picture is pretty blurry.
You can't hide from me, Mikey. I'm getting you Burger King whether you like it or not.
Tricky tricky...
found it
Yay!
:( I though I was good
Bro
Clearly its the eye
Found it!