Formal apology

Honestly I actually defended a lot of the challenges in the archives.

Sacrifice 2 people with no one escapes death in endgame I defended it I gave the suggestion of using blood warden to help you out

Same thing goes with the interruptions running stealth Killers like Michael Wraith, Piggy and ghostface would help you.

However that was until I watch space coconut video and saw the ridiculous levels of level 4 challenges

https://youtu.be/yl1WOSx415I


Seriously this is heading into original deranged pursuit territory, these challenges are ridiculous.

They rely on

sheer dumb luck

The survivors being potatoes

Killer being incompetent

Or your fellow survivors allowing you to do certain things with no knowledge that you're going for it.

There is a fine line of difference between some challenges taking some investment and a challenge relying on on unreliable variables to you to even get a chance to get it

So to @Theoretical_Heart I am genuinely sorry I defended this nonsense.

Hell if I had actually looked into some of the ridiculousness on display I wouldn't have defended at all.

Comments