Can I transfer my stats and dlc from Ps4 to pc
Hi, my name is nick
I were thinking about switching to the pc or maybe play pc and Ps4. But I have a almost all dlcs on the Ps4, and played a long time. So I wanted to ask if it's possible to transfer my dlcs and stats to the pc or even share the account, I mean to have the same account on the pc and Ps4. If it's not possible, could you think about it as a new feature for the future?
Comments
I would also like to see this done; Be able to use the same account across all consoles & PC.
Unfortunately the answer is no, because that would make too much sense.
Maybe for cosmetics would be ok but achievs and ranks doesnt make sense since on console is usually way easier to get things done