My Christmases are usually pretty lowkey - my family usually takes a vacation for a few weeks, so gifts themself are small and fairly practical. Two years in a row, I got silverware for my apartment because I kept finding myself running low.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hoping for aBoar Vessel, 600-500 BC, Etruscan, ceramicA Nintendo Switch with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Also would like is a joycon set for it, as 2 player only is sad :c
I personally like to get blu ray movies and Funko Pops as gifts.
Looking forward to hopefully getting the Disney remakes/It 2 blu rays
More expensive stuff like games i usually buy day 1 for myself. ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Looking forward to Death Stranding next.
Now that's just greedy don't you think?๐
You guys are getting sleep?
My Christmases are usually pretty lowkey - my family usually takes a vacation for a few weeks, so gifts themself are small and fairly practical. Two years in a row, I got silverware for my apartment because I kept finding myself running low.
I never know what I want! ๐ต
David perk jacket in the online store, and maybe something else
Money to buy stuff :P
World peace.
Hopefully something that will irritate my family๐
You guys are talking about Christmas? I'm getting ready for Halloween!!! ๐
Im hoping for one of the bundles for Last Of Us 2, that game looks SO GOOD
Who cares about Christmas? 17 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!