Asking the Killer to farm: You should offer Party Streamers

When I play Killer, I get asked to farm. Guys, if you want to farm, you've pop Party Streamers. No Killer would farm if there are no BPS :P

Comments

  • I have the worst luck with streamers. Survivors never want to play ball and bang the gens out and run, leaving me feeling crappy.

  • I always get tempted to ask to farm then bring a Survivor pudding and the Survivors all bring bloody party streamers then I'll play really mean. I'm too nice for that though.

  • In my experience, generally when people bring Bloody Party Streamers (both killers and survivors), they tend to bring their strongest builds, and ensure that they themselves get loads of points, not caring about the other side. Either they ran out of Puddings or Cakes, or they do it for malicious intends, wanting to mock the other side, I dont know. Especially when SWF also burn a survivor-sided map offering ontop of it.

    Either way it has been so consistent, that I am always cautious when I see BPS burned.

  • Whats really frustrsting for me is ungratefuleness/stupidity when as the killer im trying to farm, which i only initiate if there is a dc after 0-1 gens being done, or there is more than one streamer/gateau in play. Some survivors,no matter how many times you drop them off your shoulder and whack generators, they are either too stupid or trying to be aholes, and keep acting like its a fight. In this case I usually end up killing said survivor,and,everyone else gets loads bps.

  • It does add incentive.

  • @bendermac said:

    When I play Killer, I get asked to farm. Guys, if you want to farm, you've pop Party Streamers. No Killer would farm if there are no BPS :P

    I bring bps without wanting to farm and still get camped and tunneled so no thanks :(

  • @joker7997 said:

    Whats really frustrsting for me is ungratefuleness/stupidity when as the killer im trying to farm, which i only initiate if there is a dc after 0-1 gens being done, or there is more than one streamer/gateau in play. Some survivors,no matter how many times you drop them off your shoulder and whack generators, they are either too stupid or trying to be aholes, and keep acting like its a fight. In this case I usually end up killing said survivor,and,everyone else gets loads bps.

    Always that one person who tried hard.