Deja Vu buff

Everyone still think that this perk is trash, and I agree. There are some idea how to improve this poor perk just a lil bit.

Deja Vu
  • The Auras of 3 Generators in closest proximity to each other are revealed to you for 60 seconds in white.
  • While repairing a Generator revealed by Deja Vu, the Auras of 3 Generators shown by Deja Vu are revealed to all other Survivors in white.
  • Gain 100/150/200% more BloodPoints for repairing the generators revealed by Deja Vu.

What do you think?

Comments

  • It's certainly better, wouldn't say it would replace my top faves, but I do appreciate allies seeing the gens as well to reduce the chance of them 3-gening themselves

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    It's certainly better, wouldn't say it would replace my top faves, but I do appreciate allies seeing the gens as well to reduce the chance of them 3-gening themselves

    I am happy you liked it )

  • I made a suggestion that it should show vaults and pallets for the same time from a certain distance from you. Not Windows of Opportunity because it doesnt show it forever, but its enough so you know where are are going for the first bit of the match.

  • I've always had this funny idea that Deja Vu could be an anti Pop perk. Like, it works as it does now with highlighting generators but also had another effect.

    "When you repair a regressed generator you repair it 20/25/30% faster until you reach the point it started regressing"

    That'd make it useful so that new players can locate new generators but also make it a somewhat counter to Pop Goes the Weasel that more experienced players can use. Wouldn't make the perk meta at all, cause of how situnational it is, but certainly a bit stronger.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    I've always had this funny idea that Deja Vu could be an anti Pop perk. Like, it works as it does now with highlighting generators but also had another effect.

    "When you repair a regressed generator you repair it 20/25/30% faster until you reach the point it started regressing"

    That'd make it useful so that new players can locate new generators but also make it a somewhat counter to Pop Goes the Weasel that more experienced players can use. Wouldn't make the perk meta at all, cause of how situnational it is, but certainly a bit stronger.

    Interesting idea, I like it!

  • It's a nice idea for sure. But solo survivors should be able to see the perks of other survivors. Not only because of this buff to Deja Vu of course, but if this perk would work like this, if other survivors use Deja Vu it would probably be somewhat of a wasted perk slot for them. At least when more than 2 survivors are running it.

  • Tbh who really cares about seing gens aura ? The idea of getting more BP when doing those is nice but again it's still missing a real impact on the game.