The 3 best and the 3 worst things in Dead by Daylight?
Hello out there!
Im just curious about your opinion: What are the 3 best and also the 3 worst things in Dead by Daylight. No matter if those are very specfic (like a certain killer or a feature of this game) or something in general. Please let us know.
After makeing some thoughts, here is my list:
Best:
- The overall Perk System. I love the concept a lot, and i love trying out new builds.
- The Sound in general. The chase music never gets old, and the sound effects are great too
- The Killers are very well done.
Worst:
- Hitboxes, really a major problem. They seem to be delayed and way to lag. Funkiller no1 for me
- The community itself. In general very toxic unfortunatly
- Indoor Maps. I like most maps, but Lerys and The Game are really bad. Lab is okayish, but still worse then almost all other maps.
Kind regards
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
BEST!
WORST
Best :
1 Art style of the game in general
2 Current 3 months updates cycle
3 Replayability
Worst :
1 Biased 'main' players (both survivors and killers)
2 It's really hard for rookies to learn the game beacause of complexity and veteran playerbase
3 Spirit
Best:
1) Killer design
2) Soundtrack
3) interesting game mechanics
Worst:
Map design
Community
Perk design
Best:
1. The dark horror element.
2. The licences.
3. The variety of interchangeable perks.
Worst:
1. High player toxicity.
2. Various balance issues.
3. Lack of objectives.
Best:
1 - The Art and Design is top notch.
2 - Having classic Horror film Characters in the game.
3 - Streaming, I've found a lot of great channels to watch thanks to this game.
Worst:
1 - Rampant Toxic Community.
2 - Slow balance changes, More specifically with the weaker Killers.
3 - The Grind.
the good
1 art style and design
2 very unique idea and when executed well it is very fun
3 constant updates
the bad (I wish I had more slots than 3)
1 balance (this is so bad I would put it in all 3 slots tbh)
2 map design
3 bad at fixing bugs/in ability to fix simple problem in the game
The good
1.Concept
2.Soundtrack
3.Variety of perks and add-ons
The ugly
1.The constant crying and whining on this forum
2.Every post is nerf this or buff that
3.Game kicks out players and "lost connection" on PS4
Best
Definitely Needs Changes
The best things:
1) the constant stream of new content
2) Matheiu Cote
3) the Upcoming Archives
The worst things:
1) people who disconnect
2) survivors lacking uniqueness on a gameplay level
3) people who are insecure and need to lash out at others when they fail
Best:
1. The casual Pvp apsect. I've never been a Fan of pvp games because it's always extremely competitive and stressful. In dbd, you can enjoy playing with and against other people without feeling like you need to have godlike reflexes and whatnot. I've also met some great people, which is rare enough since I usually don't socialize. Dbd is the one game where I actually enjoy the pvp aspect. It wouldn't be nearly as fun playing with / against an AI.
2. The killer Designs are pretty great for the most part.
3. The perk system / the variety of perks
Worst:
1. The hit registration / how the hitbox works
2. The horrendous ammount of bugs and that bugs very rarely get adressed (and if they get fixed, something else is broken in return). It sometimes makes the game nearly unplayable.
3. The grind / the levelling system
Best things
Worst things
Three best:
1. Art design. The design of this game, esp, the look and music is just top notch. I absolutely love the art team thst designs the cosmetics, the Perk/add-ons/offering icons. All of it is great to look at. The murals made for new events and cosmetic releases are fantastic. Including lore a bit here too. It's just, imo, a very interesting world to dig into.
2. Interesting Killers to play as & overall the design & concept of Perks &loadouts (for bith Killers & Survivor s). There's a huge plethora of different Killers to play as with mostly all unique and fun abilties to,utilize, alongside their fantastic personalities
3. Love the Perks, add-ons & offerings that offer different ways to go about playing a match. I love the variety of playing as Killer or Survivor. Once you get some Perks for both sides, different opportunities open up. Playing a Hex-Roulette build or a jumpscare Myers is immensely satisfying.
Three worst:
1. The Grind. Even if its been improved bit by bit...I still find the grind to be annoying and unfun. It takes WAY too long and too many Bloodpoints to go through each character to get them a bunch of Perks, let alone the ones you're specifically after AND even then, getting all 3 Ranks of it. Sure we get Double Bloodpoints here n there and offerings...but when several hundred thousand BPs is just barely a nudge, I feel the Grind just prevents me from playing even more with how overwhelming it can be to try to level up &,loadout Killers and Survivors. Especially with how frequently new characters are added in, which makes it more daunting for new &,curious players & can put them off. Which is usually where the veteran players that already amassed most, if not all, Perks and levels just cant see the problematic nature of DBD's grind system.
2. Latency/Lag and general instability with the game itself. Not much to go on here but, the game sometimes is a buggy, laggy mess. Had a game with a potato internet from the killer where there were huge delays in,actions...just killed off any fun...may have even been lagwitching, sometimes it's hard to,tell.
3. Finally, a chunk of the community. Simply put there are still a bit too much in toxicity and trolling within the game and it's playerbase. Ive had games where a Survivor has sandbagged & bullied others, had this happen last night when playing with my GF and two Claudettes kept body blocking her and ended up getting her tunnled & killed early...making it miserable for her. I've had games where a Survivor would follow me around and fast vault and potato on Gens TRYING to get me killed. There's no excuse for this behavior and worst yet, there's no real punishment for it. People being petty and DC on first downs or before getting hooked, just to troll or not accept their mistakes. I love playing this game....but I don't love playing with the rest of the players when this crap starts happening.
The Good:
1. The Game atmosphere, it builds a really creepy atmosphere which when combined with generally frightening killers help the game
2. The Licenses
3. Game concept
The Bad:
1. The Community, a lot of toxic players
2. The store, they overcharge for outfits
3. Hitboxes
Good:
Bad:
BEST:
WORST:
There are so much more things I could write for the worst section because this game has so SO many problems but since I'm limited to three I'll leave the three that I have left above. And I am not trolling or joking when I write that there is nothing good about this game imo. There is genuinely nothing that keeps me playing this game from a gameplay perspective. If I have to leave at least something then I guess the designs of some of the killers are cool e.g. Legion but the way a character looks isn't going to keep me playing a game if said game is boring, repetitive and irritatingly broken.
3 best:
1) unique gameplay.
2) wide variety of killers including movie slashers that you can't play in any other game.
3) huge variables in gameplay thanks to the huge number of perks.
3 worst:
1) the community that keeps trying to ruin the game for each other with passion.
2) map balance. Some maps make survivor gameplay braindead easy whereas some maps make killer gameplay braindead easy.
3) gen speed. Gens can pop in a few minutes which makes the game stressful for fair killers BUT survivors NEED to be able to repair them that fast in case of facecamping noobs which makes it impossible for the devs to touch gen speed.