Why Are Offerings Even Shown?
Killers shouldn't see Survivor Offerings and vice versa. Showing the offerings at the beginning of the match makes Survivors not want to use shrouds, alert Survivors to Mori's, etc.
Killers shouldn't see Survivor Offerings and vice versa. Showing the offerings at the beginning of the match makes Survivors not want to use shrouds, alert Survivors to Mori's, etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
idk but I'm glad they are. I can dodge moris as a survivor or dodge haddonfield offerings as killer. win-win
But what if its a splinter?
This is why I think this should depip you, + take away your items and offerings.
takes seconds to get into another lobby. it's worth it for me.
I'd do it more often if I lost pips because of it. red rank queues are horrible when dedicated servers aren't up (still dislike them tho)