To clarify, can you pay real money to advance the tiers of the battle pass?
Or can you only advance it by playing.
Or can you only advance it by playing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can 100 cells per tier.
So basically its around $1 per tier with 70 tiers.
Good to know. Certainly no incentive to make it unbearably grindy to advance.
Someone did the math on another thread and according them its 100+ hours after you've done every single archive challenge including the master challenges.
Do we know the duration of the pass?
Q&A says 70 days. So you'd have to play hours per day.
If nothing changes from ptb.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94528/q-a-3-3-0-ptb/p1
Read the thread you linked to. Much of it is dependent on doing challenges as well, some which appear quite difficult, so it is not as simple as just playing. This is even worse than I thought it was. They have every incentive to make it as unpleasant as possible to encourage people buy the tiers outright.
I know. I was saying its 100 hours on top of doing every challenge all along.
This pass won't be easy to finish at all.
I made a thread the other day and got absolutely roasted by people defending this. This is absolutely obscene and not a good sign of things to come.
I made a thread the other day and got absolutely roasted by people defending this. I did not even know the extent, just knew battle passes are bad news. Wonder if people will still defend it knowing the details. I really love this game, but this is not a good sign of things to come.
Nope, I was defending it. But it being unbeatable made me change my mind.
Ten bucks was fair for what was offered. However NO ONE will get what was offered without skipping tiers with extra money.
Unless they make it winnable I'm out. I will not buy it.
I was thinking about grabbing it but after seeing the absurd challenges of t3 and God knows what is planned for t4 im not gonna bother, probably will buy last years blight costumes and try for the vials for spirit and maybe nurse
I'll agree most people probably will fail to finish it. But I'm buying on day 1 cause I like grinds. Yay content