Exclusives

Just saw a poll on Exclusives (skins and shid). Everyone said no to exclusives. So I will put more detail because theyre are different kinds of exclusives and I only like one kind...

So choose which one you like or prefer or want in the game.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I like exclusives that you work for. It makes them more special and having it brings a certain amount of pride. I dislike paid exclusives, and i dont really mind console exclusives.

  • I like these, like the Cannibal masks.

  • I like it when you earn them.

  • The only good kind of exclusive is when you earn it yourself. Similar to Prestige skins.

  • Working for exclusives is fun. Any other kind - regional, platform, event or content creator exclusives - just feels unfair and like you're being punished for not living in a certain place or using a certain platform or following some random person on Twitch.