Idea for a Jane Romero skin
Hello poeple of the fog ! I started to create a skin for Jane Romero my favorite charater so i would have yours opinions
Hello poeple of the fog ! I started to create a skin for Jane Romero my favorite charater so i would have yours opinions
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She looks like a baddie periodT
I like the skin, but i feel she has way too many skins already for someone who just came out a few months ago. Where is the Adam Francis love BHVR.
Jane has the best fashion of all the female survivors. This skin would fit her perfectly.