Mori update

Just my thoughts.


-Remove Mori offerings.


-All killers can Mori the final survivor if they have been hooked and no players have escaped. (Includes DCs).

Unlock at P3.


-Alternative Mori for each killer (think fatalities in Mortal Kombat). Unlock at P3.


-Hex: Devour Hope is fine imo.


I would love to hear if and why other players' agree or disagree.

Comments

  • I would love to hear if and why other players' agree or disagree.

    You must be new here.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I would love to hear if and why other players' agree or disagree.

    You must be new here.

    Astute observation.

  • Meh, I think Mori's need too simply be only used on the final hook, that way you cant just tunnel people until they die, but mori's don't feel like a waste of time on all sides.

  • Only hardcore players would view ripping someone's guts out with Hag as a waste of time. BP be damned.