About buying a DLC when I have one of its characters already...
Hi ! Long story short - first character I fell in love with (and bought with shards) was the Doctor (long time ago - now I've moved to Myers and Ghostface). I was recently checking out the DLCs, and I was wondering :
If I buy the Spark of Madness DLC, while already in the possession of the Doctor, will I get my spent shards refunded, or something ? Or wil 9k shards go to waste ?
(At most interested for exclusive DLC cosmetics, and ... well, curiosity :P but Feng's not my kind)
Thanks in advance y'all ^-^
Comments
9k shards will go to waste but at least you are getting a cool black coat for the doc
@armandfm11
No, you won't be refunded when you buy the DLC for The Doctor. Once those shards are used, they're lost forever.
The same with if you bought a licensed character with Auric Cells before you bought the DLC... those Auric Cells are also lost.
Well, rip 9k shards then (at least, when I'll get the DLC)
Thanks for the answers :3
You are welcome :)