a question have you ever heard of someone who appealed a ban and returned your bill?
What do you mean a refund after being banned and appealing?
I have Never heard of that happening.
@twistedmonkey said:What do you mean a refund after being banned and appealing? I have Never heard of that happening.
@twistedmonkey said:
no, I meant to have your ban removed and you can play on the same account
@criss said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755064#Comment_755064no, I meant to have your ban removed and you can play on the same account
@criss said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755064#Comment_755064
I think that's the point if your ban was removed... that you can play on that account again because it was unbanned.
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755085#Comment_755085I think that's the point if your ban was removed... that you can play on that account again because it was unbanned.
@FireHazard said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755085#Comment_755085
but the devs had the power to unban ?
@criss if they banned you... They "could" if you appealed and they sided with you..
If EAC banned you.. There is nothing they can do for you.
@criss said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755093#Comment_755093but the devs had the power to unban ?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755093#Comment_755093
I don't follow at all what you mean by that statement.
If you were banned, than it was appealed and you were deemed fit to be unbanned... than the account can be played again because it was unbanned.
That's the point of unbanning someone... to let them replay once they're unbanned.
We can't really discuss bans tbh anyways...
Normally not as the dev bans esculate in tiers you can read the rules here.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
You can always make a support ticket using the link below and ask about it if it's a dev ban though.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
If it's an eac contact them direct using this link.
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/appeal/
I wouldn't go into anymore detail as that is not allowed on here ๐.
We don't discuss bans publicly, for any additional information you can contact support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean a refund after being banned and appealing?
I have Never heard of that happening.
no, I meant to have your ban removed and you can play on the same account
I think that's the point if your ban was removed... that you can play on that account again because it was unbanned.
but the devs had the power to unban ?
@criss if they banned you... They "could" if you appealed and they sided with you..
If EAC banned you.. There is nothing they can do for you.
I don't follow at all what you mean by that statement.
If you were banned, than it was appealed and you were deemed fit to be unbanned... than the account can be played again because it was unbanned.
That's the point of unbanning someone... to let them replay once they're unbanned.
We can't really discuss bans tbh anyways...
Normally not as the dev bans esculate in tiers you can read the rules here.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
You can always make a support ticket using the link below and ask about it if it's a dev ban though.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
If it's an eac contact them direct using this link.
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/appeal/
I wouldn't go into anymore detail as that is not allowed on here ๐.
We don't discuss bans publicly, for any additional information you can contact support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com