More information is better, but they have to define what counts as a "survive". If they count DCs as a "Sacrifice" then they need to make that clear...
...LoL, I may have helped inflate those Legion numbers, because that is not normal. AT ALL.
But then again, that statistic of popularity of killers doesn't really help much, since how many of them are actually played Legion, then got stomped. It doesn't show a lot of relevant data... especially with that last graph, since that's clearly a joke graph.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More information is always better. I just wish they had more specific data (for instance, some of the same information but divided by ranks).
Lol legion at rank 1 on Xbox
It's always interesting to see, especially how it might change after buffs/nerds.
More information is better, but they have to define what counts as a "survive". If they count DCs as a "Sacrifice" then they need to make that clear...
...LoL, I may have helped inflate those Legion numbers, because that is not normal. AT ALL.
But then again, that statistic of popularity of killers doesn't really help much, since how many of them are actually played Legion, then got stomped. It doesn't show a lot of relevant data... especially with that last graph, since that's clearly a joke graph.
@Raven014 I think those numbers are mainly effected by the date of the data
Thats a good question on the sacrifice vs. dc. I would just love to see the info somewhere to understand what the community is doing