Why is aim assist so hurtful?
I have had so many instances where aim assist canceled my lunge that it actually gets annoying to play killer
I have had so many instances where aim assist canceled my lunge that it actually gets annoying to play killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I too love to hold M1 only to do a fast swipe 180 into the air, for no actual reason.
Yes I love it too
Same, its either i lunge from 5 feet away so my aim doesnt get cucked or i go right on your back and swipe only to hit the air behind me
I am unaware of any "aim assist"-type deal. Is that what we have? I haven't noticed anything. I play on console and when a Survivors sensitivity is up 100% it can be real bloody vexatious to get some hits, even when strafing and doing "all-appropriate measures."
Also, I sometimes tend to miss at distances so short — even though the Survivor is right in front of me — it's absolutely bonkers.
Apparently it's not a thing. I've been told it has to do wit lag and the game trying to make things look they way it thinks it should or whatever. It's to bad I never think to check and send off game recordings when it happens though.
The amount of +Wood & +Metal I've generated from autoaim making me smack pallets and trucks is enough to build my own house....