to those worried about the lack of free content in the rift
i'd like to remind people that the Putrid Serum will be in the free track for the rift. and, in the Q&A, the devs confirmed that the putrid serum will be usable to buy the Hallowed Catalyst skins for the ENTIRE 70 day duration of the rift. and even longer, by two weeks actually. i'll post both questions and answers below that are relevant to this. as for future rifts....... who knows what they're gonna do. maybe they'll fill up the free track, maybe not. but this is for this pass.
"Since Putrid Serum is found in The Rift this year, does that mean we can collect it until the next Rift? Or will Putrid Serum be removed from The Rift after the Withered Blight ends?"
"Putrid Serum will remain in The Rift until it closes."
"Can you please consider extending the event until Monday morning November 4th? This will give people with busy schedules during the "work week" two weekends to work on objectives instead of just one."
"The event period is purely for the items in the bloodweb and the special event generators and hooks. Putrid Serum remains in The Rift following the event and can be earned at your own pace. Any unspent Serum will expire two weeks after The Rift closes."
Comments
So, you can only get putrid serum by completing the rift tiers? If so which tier do you get the 6th and final serum ? (It's 1 serum per piece right? ) Do you need to do all 70?
I'm confused at the purpose of the special gen's and hooks as well as the items from the blood web, is that purely for extra BloodPoints then?
the special gens and hooks are only bloodpoints sadly, yeah. and no, you wont have to progress through 60 tiers, according to this screenshot coming from their website where the archives and rift are explained:
looks like its just kinda random how the serum is laid out? this is all we have so far.
Ok, so I guess we just wait and see then. Thanks for the info.
Random question but will the free track have more things when say advents are not happening?? Or maybe the will replace the vials with blood points or something.. Sorry just thinking out loud will be interesting to see tho and find out.
sadly we dont know yet. i would hope maybe like... a small amount of iri shards, but thats just being hopeful
Anything is possible as far as cosmetics go. It's just a test and Peanits said itd not confirmed if it will be the same content when it hits live.
Blood points on the free one only could work as everyone can earn them but I doubt it since we have the archive challenges for those.
And oh, I guess its 60 serum total, so 10 serum per piece.
Also, they are apparently making charms an exclusive, I swore I thought they said repeatedly they no longer which to make exclusive items anymore... o_O
I'm curious too.
so...
people who complained the one week not being enough now got their answer:
instead of 7 days, you have 70 to get the stuff xD
thats why we wait for details before we start complaining, folks.
exactly XD
I've always kinda liked event exclusives, because it makes them feel special and like you've really achieved something. I can understand wanting to make skins available to all, but I think charms are just a fun little way to say "I waz here". They're like trophies. I hope they don't make them purchasable later because it defeats the entire purpose of collecting them.
@Fibijean But that's the thing, if they want exclusive that's fine, just say so, and then just don't say you don't? Like. IDK. I just want to be told it straight forward.
Like.. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
But benefit of the doubt, maybe I got it wrong... /shrug.
So you just wish the devs would be transparent about whatever it is they decide to do? Fair enough, I suppose. Alternately, benefit of the doubt, they might have just changed their minds. Maybe they'll come out and explain the logic behind charms being exclusive (if, in fact, they are) if people like you are curious about it.
The rift pays for itself once you buy it and get all levels by playing.
That's 1k auric cells you get from the rift pass!!
Yeah. I'd definitely appreciate more transparency. (which is another thing I thought they said in a different post I can't find though XD like they will communicate more etc..) lol
Oh, well I'll just hope and stay tuned. :)
Oh damn so it's not fully garentee that we will be able to earn back the cost as things could change damn good to know.thank you for the information ๐ท๐
Well that part is confirmed ๐๐งโโ๏ธ