PTB Nurse Feedback (for Devs)
Can you change the mechanic of the cooldown
from: no recharging while channeling
to: half speed recovery while channeling or even 25%
or give her atleast the speed of huntress
I like the changes to her basic ability the most, I feel like adapting to this while make one a great killer. Because the skill level just exploded. But like I said I would love to have my timers recharged while channeling, because it feels right now as i am forced to watch my left screen corner more then watching the actuall game. Making her recharg just slower would make it much nicer to play her, because right now i dont really enjoi playing her.
Addons: I like that 2 blinks is the new standart. but there are WAY to many useless addons!
Whats with those movement speed after hit addons? they are conferting the strongest killer to one of the weakest (litterly leagion). Maybe giving her that movement speed and alteast 1 blink for 60 sec would make this addon an actuall worth the bp i have to spend on it. please dont add addons that dont make the killer stronger, because it pains to waste BP on that crap.
Comments
Hi! Legion main here! I can't go through walls! Also, she's ALOT stronger than Legion. Have fun in the fog!
then i will explain if you dont understand:
Nurse first hit: blink hit
Legion first hit: Feral Frenzy over pallet or window
second hit both: stuned by own ability and then walk up and hit
and you can that "ALOT" stronger?
I agree that it needs to be charging even if slower while you are holding a blink. Right now on PTB her flow is easily broken if you mistime blinking even by 0.1 seconds.
I think he means that after the nurse hits the survivor with that add-on she is forced to chase them around like an m1 killer. Very much like legion.
Wow. Okay, first of all drop the condescending tone. Alright? This should be a civil discussion.
Secondly, Legion can only go over pallets and windows like this
And has a FF speed of 5. m/s
Following so far? Now Nurse...
She can go through ANYTHING at 333 % | 13.33 m/s
Second hit for Legion is Run off to stab someone else or hit again and get stunned.
Nurse second hit IS A DOWN if you hit the first time. Not only that but she gets her blinks back ALOT faster than the 20 seconds that Legion has to wait for there cooldown that starts AFTER they stun unlike the Nurse who's cooldown starts DURING the stun.
Would you like to continue?
Ahh i see why you said that now. They did it for a different playstyle. I'd be terrified if Nurse came after me like "HEARD YOU TALKIN S%$T!"
I thought that's what he was referring to as an example of bad add-ons. Where you'd hit the survivor than lose the ability to blink for 60 seconds.
I don't think he was comparing regular nurse to legion.
wow mate... learn to read. you are talking some different stuff
I will admit that i got confused by the way it was put and then your snarkiness didn't help! So i am sorry i bowed up slightly! I did, in fact, read that wrong!
(Though there is no need to insult me!)
But I still don't think those add-ons are "trash". I think they are fun additions that could really surprise people
who was instuling you?????????
i dont know what your problem is! is "then i will explain if you dont understand" and insult for you?
Fun additions should also help somehow, that is a selfcrippling addon with no benefit. you know what suprise the survivor would have? the suprise that they can finaly loop a nurse for 60sec.
This part! "wow mate... learn to read."
But yes! I made a mistake and have admitted it! Let us move on.
The surprise is they expect another blink so they juke, but then SUDDENLY HACKSAW!