4% unhook chance.

Apparently it means killers aren't supposed to kill the survivor if you unhook yourself .


This guy straight up raged because he died after he "kobe'd" and he didnt get the free win. Like grow TF up survivors, youre a joke.

Comments

  • Survivors have a rulebook how killers should act towards them don't you know this?

    1.You should not tunnel

    2.You should not camp

    3.If someone dc's you must give last survivor hatch

    4.RESPECT the 4% always how dare you not let him go because he has luck?

  • @rd_dex said:

    Survivors have a rulebook how killers should act towards them don't you know this?

    1.You should not tunnel

    2.You should not camp

    3.If someone dc's you must give last survivor hatch

    4.RESPECT the 4% always how dare you not let him go because he has luck?

    How could i possibly forget when survivors are constantly telling my slit wrists because i didn't follow THEIR rules.

  • @ThxForFacecamping said:

    I usually let them survive if they got really unlucky or had a bunch of really bad rage quitting teamates, but other than that I will just camp them

    Same. I ALWAYS let last survivor leave if i steamroll or theres dcs but it was a normal ass game and I'm a toxic POS because i didn't let the 4% escape its ridiculous.

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/752919#Comment_752919

    Same. I ALWAYS let last survivor leave if i steamroll or theres dcs but it was a normal ass game and I'm a toxic POS because i didn't let the 4% escape its ridiculous.

    Honestly you should stop caring what survivors think you will have a much better experience, when survivors are salty I personally get a good laugh from the post-game chat and then move on.

  • @rd_dex said:

    Survivors have a rulebook how killers should act towards them don't you know this?

    1.You should not tunnel

    2.You should not camp

    3.If someone dc's you must give last survivor hatch

    4.RESPECT the 4% always how dare you not let him go because he has luck?

    Sorta like the killer book of

    1. No doing gens.

    2. No adrenaline

    3. No ds

    4. No bt

    5. No toolkit

    6. No medit

    7. No exhaustion perks

  • As a survivor main. These kind of people give survivors a bad name.

  • Give them nothing and take from them everything.