Entitled Survivors Mains
After we destroyed nurse, i would just like to remember how we never had any major nerfs and how we complain about everything.
-Mettle of Man used to be a Perk
-Ds used to be on your first hook
-There were double pallets on a jungle gym
-You recovered from exhaustion while sprinting
-Brand New parts were a full gen
-The Shack had 2 windows
-Pallet vaccuum was removed
-You could fast vault at any direction
-Insta Heals did exist
Hey BHVR, stop nerfing killers and nerf these OP survivors, your game is unplayable
Comments
.... I honestly can't understand your point here. Are you for or against nerfing them? The tone is unclear.
I think they need to be nerfed, behaviour hasnt touched them ever since the game started...
.... but you listed Survivor nerfs. Well, you listed broken things in the game that helped the Survivors to a massive extent. I remember all those from 2016 and it gives me PTSD
I was being ironic from the start. The amount of people telling me those words in these forums after the nurse nerf is huge so i made this list
Ah, well i'd like to remind you as I did so many others during all this that the Devs are on the GAME'S Side. Not Killer or Survivor. I know it can feel different at times but it's all big picture stuff from data they got. I trust them to either make good choices (And I'm a Legion main) or fix what they do wrong. (Which is why i have a healthy Legion rework thread I hope the devs comment on).
It's a game for FUN. I do not really understand why people let it get to them so much. If it's not fun, they need to take a break or remember WHY they like playing it.
It was a post made to the people complaining, not the devs
Well what I was saying was to them too! We seem to be reading each other wrong