What did I do wrong?

@Nekoo said:

  • Using one of the worst killer at red rank,
  • Against SWF with instant heal and key,
  • 2 hook everyone
  • 28k game

Yet, when I beat them, I didn't even get a pip because all survivor just dc when I hook them for the third time,

not that I care about pipping, I can easily get rank 1, but I just feel like I'm being punished by doing nothing wrong.

Whenever I play a underwhelming killer, I get t-bag and pointing finger for ages,

if I do bad, all I get is getting t-bag again at exit gate and "ggez" at endgame chat,

if I do well, I don't even rank up at all because everyone dc, and I still get swear at endgame chat.

Do I really have to play Nurse, Spirit and Billy forever?

Now that BHVR is nerfing nurse already, spirit is my only safe shelter that I can relax a bit,

BUT EVERYONE IS STILL CRYING ABOUT SPIRIT, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT???

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/949/WZEFSD8VJGTJ.jpg

Brutal killer btw.

didn't screenshot the rest of the endgame chat,

but it's a bunch of salt


I keep getting this message when I try to reply a comment

"Your post will appear after it is approved."


I don't know what happen, but what have I done wrong?

I cover names for possible hate, and I am discussing a serious issue in the game

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Sometimes after an edit post go into the spam filter, you’ll have to wait for a mod to fix it.

  • As GrootDude said, it also typically takes only a few minutes. I've only had it happen 3 times and every time it was "approved" within 5 minutes.