Are you ok with 4 perks?
Or would you prefer a different playstyle with less/more perks available in your loadout? Of course applying for both survivors and killers.
Or would you prefer a different playstyle with less/more perks available in your loadout? Of course applying for both survivors and killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4 perks is fine, but would be happy for them to implement a KYF option or mini-game that allows players to exceed that limit.
ooh, that would be fun, being able to equip more in custom matches.
I wish they would make custom matches truly custom: being able to have more than one killer, being able to eqiup more than four perks, being able to open a match solo if you just want to explore maps or something.
... as a limited special mode maybe, because it will force people to think more about their choice. But then again, it would most likely have negative effects as only meta perks would be used.... Now I'm sad that I can't change my vote :D
I think Killers should have a few extra perk slots.
As it is its not 4 perks slots vs 4 perk slots, its 4x4 perk slots vs 4 perks slots.
16vs4.
Obviously the Killer shouldnt get 16 perk slots, that would be insane.
But they could do with a couple more.
More would be interesting, in kyf at least.
The perks we currently have are balanced with a 4 perk loadout in mind, more would be kinda broken imo. You can always play with less though.
If you are rank one then you should be able to have 5 perks but I also think perks should have tiers and limits to the stacking