The only thing in a game that I might find relaxing is like picking fruit and decorating my house in Animal Crossing. But dude, when I'm fishing in Animal Crossing, I'm constantly yelling swear words.
Fishing. In Animal Crossing.
It's a good thing those poor animals can't hear me.
The trick to fishing in Animal Crossing is to close your eye and use your ears. You will find that you don't
twitch" click nearly as much as you do when your eyes and brain are expecting that bobber to pull down.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No lol
I simply enjoy being able to kill survivors
Maybe as Survivor but It's more fun than relaxing.
As Killer, Not a chance. Killer can get very stressful to the point of me questioning why I main Killer in the first place 😂
The trick to fishing in Animal Crossing is to close your eye and use your ears. You will find that you don't
twitch" click nearly as much as you do when your eyes and brain are expecting that bobber to pull down.
Oh cool, I'll have to try that. I do try to use my ears more than my eyes, but you're right, I still twitch. Thanks :)