Bring back smacking on hooks!
Why can't we as killers smack people on hooks anymore? Not only did it get rid of that awful scream survivors had but it sent a good message. What was the point of even removing it? Give it back.
Tagged:
Trusted
Why can't we as killers smack people on hooks anymore? Not only did it get rid of that awful scream survivors had but it sent a good message. What was the point of even removing it? Give it back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather do that to the poor fools that think its a good idea to try and sneak up and unhook with me there!
I just hate when its endgame and 2 or 3 people come to the hook trying to unhook the survivor and legion's power can do absolutely nothing about it.
I just spammed hits to get the old vibe of a spamming killer, i dont bm. I dont think it is fun to annoy other people 1st.
STBFL! It's so good on Legion!
You want sneaky? STBFL+ Blood Warden (BAMBOOZLE REQUIEM!)+ Remember Me (I mean, you will hit the obsession, might as well get time.)+ Whatever.
I've gotten so many people that Tbag after opening the gates... only to realize that... they can't leave... and there's Legion coming barreling down on them with 8 stacks of STBFL...
My personal fav is Thrilling+ Surge+ Corrupt+ and STBFL though!
So is Tbagging but people still do it.
Honestly the change was made to have killer swings around the hook more accurate and not target the hooked person so I enjoy its removal.
I mean, if they Tbag me, I just have a tbag chase match as Ghost Face next. Like, it's been a thing since Halo. Move on. THey can dip there bags in whatever hot water they want.
Explain how. He is the only killer that is very deadly in small, tight areas besides hag.
Is it just on the PTB? Because I can still smack on the hook on console.
Killers hit me on hook all the time and I'm never toxic. I welcome the change.
I agree tbagging doesn't bother me, I was just pointing out that hitting people on the hook is the same "BM" as tbagging.
I know all those builds on legion, I main them. Either way, STFBL is a horrible perk in terms of fun IMO. I hate the fact that I can't hit/hook someone to get a benefit and that's why I don't use dying light too.
There are many +/- fun builds for legion (in reality this killer has no fun potential in it's current state).
Thats definetly a bug lol