Why are people so weird about Susie?
Like at first I thought the Susie outfits were cute but then people started getting really weird about her, like infantilizing her yet sexualizing her, turning her into a weeb dream etc.
Even though Julie’s outfits lack individuality, she’s cool and not insufferable.
Comments
I like Susie a lot because of her clothing is very appealing. Also gives off a shy girl vibe which is true to her lore. ( just watch her idle animations in menu.)
I also sympathize with her, she was mostly coerced into killing someone. Imagine her a survivor though? I don't think I'd play as anyone else but her, Kate, and Dwight.
i prefer Julie. i like badasses, not shy school girls. but i can see why people prefer Susie.
Honestly I thought the Oinkers and Shirtless Daddy people did it ironically and because Pig noises don’t sound as cranky as other killers.
The Susie people though are really creepy and annoying. I don’t really understand how easier she is to cosplay when all Julie requires is jeans and a hoodie and a sharpie for the mask.
Susie awesome gurl. Her hair could use some improvements, but she looks okay.
I do not have safe search on, I just can't find whatever it is that you two are talking about.
Doubt it's as bad as you're making it sound like
You really wanna know!
Look up dbdgonewild or r34 susie and you will be traumatized!
Looked once... and it’s... well, it’s, bad.
Not like the drawings and stuff, but...
Let’s just say all of the aforementioned “drawings” left me a bit scarred.
A bit?
I think you mean "alot"
Yeah... that sounds about right. Not gonna kink-shame of course, but it’s just... weird to me. I don’t like it.
You best take that back. Never disrespect Miss Piggy.
Youre weirded out by susie? Try all of our guest killers....
Lol as if I'd post some pic you weirdos 😛
Why are ppl weird about Susie? Why do guys by belle delphine's bath water???
buy
You want scarred- xenomorph r34 😈
Not to be rude, but that's not ironic at all. She /is/ a high schooler and (assuming correctly that you're around that age) it's pretty easy to imagine her wearing "normal" clothes lol