Single coolest thing about 3.3.0 and the Archive/Rift
What is the best thing about this patch?
(If you had to pick only one)
What is the best thing about this patch?
(If you had to pick only one)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
CHARMS!... didnt even look at the other answers XD but uh, im excited for lore too... but charms! :D
The rewards for continued playing and the added lore to discover/unlock seems the most appealing to me, so can't really vote as I have more than one that I'm equally excited for
Charms are awesome i'll always love new ways/things to decorate. I hope we get new things in the future like moris/power or item cosmetics and emotes.
I do too. But I picked one (Charms) as it's the #1. But 3.3.0 looks really good.
definitely the lore
Im most excited for the lore and the cosmetics that will be tied to the lore.
I require sustinance