Can they change clown gas colour and plague puke colour to orange when you have event cosmetics?
I think they can do pretty good job about it ;)
I think they can do pretty good job about it ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That be aweosme! I wish the Blight outfits for the Killers, past event and new one had a slight change their voices/sounds they make, seeing how they've been altered and made stronger from the serum, would be pretty dope >0>.
@Peanits can we get different colors or sounds on the affected killers? Would be really cool!
they wont even change hillbilly's chainsaw/huntress' hatchets which are way easier so I doubt it xd, but it would make plague's skin 10 times better
That would be so good
I wouldn't call it easier.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94576/power-cosmetics
here, I made a poll to see what people would think of ideas like this for everyone
That little touch would go SO far for making those skins really worth buying. They seriously should.
Yes please that would be so cool
Make hag's traps glow orange :)