if the battlepass stays exactly as it is in the PTB, will you get the pass? just real simple straight forward yes or no. im surprised no one has made this poll yet.
I didn't buy Stranger Things and I don't plan to spend anymore money period. I last played during double BP and matchmaking was garbage. I only checked the forum out today because Halloween is coming and i wanted to see if Hallowed Blight was coming back. I saw the ptb notes all the Known bugs not to mention nerfs to instaheals while no nerfs to moris. I have nothing against anyone buy the battlepass but it for me is a HARD PASS!
I supported this company with purchasing dlc/skins even gifiting dlc to friends who miss out etc.. f2p simply does not belong into games where I already pay for the content.
It is concerning that most people do not have a problem with it, stating you save money or you get your money back. Both cases are wrong, you spend your money for AC a worthless ingame currency. Ingame currencies have no other reason to exist but to delude the player, make them not think about money and how much they actually spend on a skin or whatever.
It is no coincedence that the rift pass can be leveled up with AC as well, as soon as you are unable to play, due to unforeseeable reasons you will lose that money or even invest more to get the everything out of it.
It is sad that they resort to f2p stuff which does not belong here and makes me worried about the future of dbd and where this could lead too. As I have no idea how much further they want to explore f2p mechanics.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No!!!
I didn't buy Stranger Things and I don't plan to spend anymore money period. I last played during double BP and matchmaking was garbage. I only checked the forum out today because Halloween is coming and i wanted to see if Hallowed Blight was coming back. I saw the ptb notes all the Known bugs not to mention nerfs to instaheals while no nerfs to moris. I have nothing against anyone buy the battlepass but it for me is a HARD PASS!
This