I just saw the new Myers outfit....DBD what did you do?????
Finally. Been waiting for a skin for him forever. They gave us the Halloween 4 skin. I would've preferred the 2018 mask but this is still great.
Myers had such clothes in "Halloween". But how outfit is awful.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94492/nightware-myersJust wait until you see how the hospital gown looks like from behind
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94492/nightware-myers
Just wait until you see how the hospital gown looks like from behind
OMG the horror! but does Myers have a masculine butt or a hairy one? builders bum?
@Liannet said:Myers had such clothes in "Halloween". But how outfit is awful.
@Liannet said:
When he was in Smiths Groves for a fleeting second.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/749545#Comment_749545If he has a pancake ass, the Daddy Myers fans will RIOT.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/749545#Comment_749545
If he has a pancake ass, the Daddy Myers fans will RIOT.
LOL!!!! they will riot already as he isn't shirtless lol
@Mushwin said:I just saw the new Myers outfit....DBD what did you do?????
@Mushwin said:
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/749544#Comment_749544When he was in Smiths Groves for a fleeting second.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/749544#Comment_749544
I would like to think that this is just a bad joke. But...
Mori from Myers in a hospital gown with a screwdriver... I will die of laughter😂😂😂
First of all. I for one think all this Daddy Myers nonsense is embarrassing. BAH HUMBUG!
But I must say that I am pleased with the new Laurie and Ghostface skins.
@Dr_Loomis said:First of all. I for one think all this Daddy Myers nonsense is embarrassing. BAH HUMBUG!But I must say that I am pleased with the new Laurie and Ghostface skins.
@Dr_Loomis said:
Laurie and Ghostface skins are very cool! I look forward to them
What are the new cosmetics?
@GrootDude said:What are the new cosmetics?
@GrootDude said:
Ohhh they are great and for killers right now! but the Myers one...ugh
Agreed.
Where the bedsheet myers tho.
https://imgur.com/a/BXOnB1v#wvkSfKn
@Gibberish said:Where the bedsheet myers tho.
@Gibberish said:
That would be cool.
@Mert_MK said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/749695#Comment_749695https://imgur.com/a/BXOnB1v#wvkSfKn
@Mert_MK said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/749695#Comment_749695
Thanks :)
I bet Michael has a hairy bum 😍
I can't look at the movies Halloween in the same way, thanks DBD for killing that!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally. Been waiting for a skin for him forever. They gave us the Halloween 4 skin. I would've preferred the 2018 mask but this is still great.
Myers had such clothes in "Halloween". But how outfit is awful.
OMG the horror! but does Myers have a masculine butt or a hairy one? builders bum?
When he was in Smiths Groves for a fleeting second.
LOL!!!! they will riot already as he isn't shirtless lol
I would like to think that this is just a bad joke. But...
Mori from Myers in a hospital gown with a screwdriver... I will die of laughter😂😂😂
First of all. I for one think all this Daddy Myers nonsense is embarrassing. BAH HUMBUG!
But I must say that I am pleased with the new Laurie and Ghostface skins.
Laurie and Ghostface skins are very cool! I look forward to them
What are the new cosmetics?
Ohhh they are great and for killers right now! but the Myers one...ugh
Agreed.
Where the bedsheet myers tho.
https://imgur.com/a/BXOnB1v#wvkSfKn
That would be cool.
Thanks :)
I bet Michael has a hairy bum 😍
I can't look at the movies Halloween in the same way, thanks DBD for killing that!