Time to test the creativity of the community

You are asked to design a cosmetic, anything for any survivor that is currently possible for the dev team (So no hoodies)


You are asked to either make a cosmetic for a survivor not yet put into the game or a cosmetic for a survivor in game


The survivor not yet put into the game can either be licensed, your own creation, or simply you in general


The cosmetic you make for survivors can follow the same rules as survivors not in the game


---------------------



The outfit I made


Survivor: David

Design: Off what I like to wear

Head: Dark hair: Nothing wrong with blending your longer hair into the shadows, enough to cover your ears even


Torso-Dual Jacket: Some said one jacket is enough, but nobody said you cannot wear two jackets, one black, other grey! Along with the two jackets you even brought along a little blue doll attached to a chain around your neck!


Leggings- Sport shorts: Grey sport shorts that have seen alot of running

Comments

  • No hoodies?... Did you not see the new Legion outfits?.... The woman's head piece is a hoodie, (sort of) When I seen that... They could do a hoodie with bunny ears.

  • ok ok I got this.

    survivor: quentin

    head: brown paper bag

    ...

    that's really it

  • @TheBean said:

    No hoodies?... Did you not see the new Legion outfits?.... The woman's head piece is a hoodie, (sort of)

    Legion is different as the hoodie counts towards the entire body, then they gave the mask as a different head, then blade

  • @artist said:

    ok ok I got this.

    survivor: quentin

    head: brown paper bag

    ...

    that's really it

    That's incredibly creative!

    We won't need to see that Old Man face ever again!

  • @TheHoodedOne Oh yeah.. forgot about that... Oh well dream dashed once again.

  • Suit with top had for Ace. Asked by me since 2016.