Are there any news about lost legacy outfits that were caused by the loss of progress bug?
Just curious, since it's already been over two years since I lost them.
Just curious, since it's already been over two years since I lost them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, id like to have some information on that matter aswell...
I think you know the answer to that question.
They have no way to prove you actually had them in the first place. So you will likely never Get it back sadly.
even though they really should give it back to people That sent in the support tickets way back in the day.
I mean, its been years so you shouldn't expect anything at this point
Do you think that the achievement date of prestige one counts as proof if it is dated before the legacy outfits were distributed? I did not lose my achievements back then, so I think that might be a valid proof
there is proof though.
i have a screenshot of mine.
and if that doesnt count, i unlocked the Prestige I achievement before the deadline for legacys.
Exactly.
I also have a screenshot
It only proofes that you got legacy with one character though.
It doesn’t directly prove wich and What legacy you had. Maximum you only had one (with proof) if you had the prestige 3 achievements, But Im fairly certain they never intend to revisit legacy. Even for those that lost it.
Yes that's right. I only had P1 on Meg, but it's still a shame that they don't care about it, since it's one of the last special cosmetics
I know. I do hope they reconsider, But i wouldn’t count on it happening.