Will DLC Licensed Characters Cosmetics Be In The Rift?

(See Title)

I am particularly worried about Ghostface's and Michael's cosmetics, seeing as to how they did not mention if they would or would not be in there.

Comments

  • I hope so, then I will actually get it

  • For licensed characters, it all depends. We would need permission from the owners of those characters to do so. This first Rift specifically is themed more around Claudette and the Trapper, but future Rifts may be different.

  • I would have said no, but then we recently saw some new pig outfits so I think there is a chance.

  • @TheGhostFaceMain

    Why would they be in the Archive? Michael's cosmetics are exclusive to him and are only unlocked once he's fully P3'ed. (I just found out his cosmetics were leaked, but still... they wouldn't really show up due to licensing issues like Peanits said.)

    So I don't see why they'd have those cosmetics in the Archive. Maybe they'll have something like The Pigs cosmetics or GhostFaces cosmetics that're buy-able already in the store?

    But as far as I've heard and seen, the Archive has its own exclusive cosmetics with trickles of store cosmetics spread around. But the main cosmetics within The Rift are exclusive to The Rift.

    Edit

    Nevermind Peanits already beat me to it...

    And I wasn't aware Michaels cosmetics were leaked, but the point still stands that they wouldn't really show up in the rift because of licensing issues.

  • @Peanits said:

    For licensed characters, it all depends. We would need permission from the owners of those characters to do so. This first Rift specifically is themed more around Claudette and the Trapper, but future Rifts may be different.

    so, one thing im curious about is, would you be able to do a licensed perk charm in the rift? like, Surveillance is your artwork and such, but its part of the licensed DLC with the Pig's face on it, would you need permission to make that perk into a charm?... also can you make that perk a charm please? i'll be very happy if you did :P


  • @FireHazard said:

    @TheGhostFaceMain

    Why would they be in the Archive? Michael's cosmetics are exclusive to him and are only unlocked once he's fully P3'ed.

    So I don't see why they'd have those cosmetics in the Archive. Maybe they'll have something like The Pigs cosmetics or GhostFaces cosmetics that're buy-able already in the store?

    But as far as I've heard and seen, the Archive has its own exclusive cosmetics with trickles of store cosmetics spread around. But the main cosmetics within The Rift are exclusive to The Rift.

    *cough*MichaelandLaurieCosmeticsLeaked*cough*

  • @FireHazard said:

    @TheGhostFaceMain

    Why would they be in the Archive? Michael's cosmetics are exclusive to him and are only unlocked once he's fully P3'ed.

    So I don't see why they'd have those cosmetics in the Archive. Maybe they'll have something like The Pigs cosmetics or GhostFaces cosmetics that're buy-able already in the store?

    But as far as I've heard and seen, the Archive has its own exclusive cosmetics with trickles of store cosmetics spread around. But the main cosmetics within The Rift are exclusive to The Rift.

    Leaksbydaylight - I think you'll like some of the content you see ;) specifically a new Micheal/ghostface cosmetic that's coming out but not a part of the ptb

  • Show me.

    Now.

    Seriously...

    I've waited so long for what I hope is WHAT I'M THINKING THEY FINALLY DID!!!

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748732#Comment_748732

    Leaksbydaylight - I think you'll like some of the content you see ;) specifically a new Micheal/ghostface cosmetic that's coming out but not a part of the ptb

    Oh, at long last, will I see what I've been asking for from DBD since that fateful movie?

    I must go see!

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748736#Comment_748736

    Show me.

    Now.

    Seriously...

    I've waited so long for what I hope is WHAT I'M THINKING THEY FINALLY DID!!!

    Probably not allowed to link it on the forum. Go check Reddit! There's probably plenty of links to them there!

  • @Maelstrom10

    No... It isn't the Halloween 2018 mask I dreamed of :'(

    But... if they actually got the license to give them that cosmetic, than I have high hopes for my dreams to be fulfilled... (Also, that Scream outfit is awesome, glad they were able to catch that)

    Edited for no spoilers

    Aka to not get in trouble...

  • @CakeDuty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748740#Comment_748740

    Probably not allowed to link it on the forum. Go check Reddit! There's probably plenty of links to them there!

    I was able to find it, it isn't what I thought it was :/

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Maelstrom10

    No... It isn't the Halloween 2018 mask I dreamed of :'(

    But... if they actually got the license to give them that cosmetic from the original movie, than I have high hopes for my dreams to be fulfilled... (Also, that original Scream outfit is awesome, glad they were able to catch that)

    at least Michael is getting a wide variety of weapons now

  • @Mookywolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748753#Comment_748753

    at least Michael is getting a wide variety of weapons now

    The mask is what I hope to see in the future, I ask about it every Q&A (That I can remember to go and ask on...)


  • @Peanits said:

    For licensed characters, it all depends. We would need permission from the owners of those characters to do so. This first Rift specifically is themed more around Claudette and the Trapper, but future Rifts may be different.

    On god please make Nea's rift one of the first 3/4 I need to know more about her.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748757#Comment_748757

    The mask is what I hope to see in the future, I ask about it every Q&A (That I can remember to go and ask on...)

    some day man, some day. honestly i want that mask too.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748750#Comment_748750

    I was able to find it, it isn't what I thought it was :/

    Michael is kinda meh, but I'm happy for Laurie. The outfit is cute and finally she has some hair that's not 2016 quality.

  • @Mookywolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748761#Comment_748761

    some day man, some day. honestly i want that mask too.

    We all do :(

    @CakeDuty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/748756#Comment_748756

    Michael is kinda meh, but I'm happy for Laurie. The outfit is cute and finally she has some hair that's not 2016 quality.

    I mean hey, its cool he got something honestly.