Characters that make you turn DbD into Fashion by Daylight

Are there any characters whose cosmetics you either need/want to have or use as your own personal fashion model?

I love Jane and her sense of style so I love getting her new clothes and mixing and matching. I love her gogo boots!

Whenever I die in dbd my thought process is essentially “I may have died but at least I looked good doing it” and “It’s okay you tunneled me Mr. Killer, not everyone can look this good, but jealousy with THAT outfit and your complexion is totally not a good look on you.”

Comments

  • I like Laurie with her usual shirt and jeans. Prestige versions are also great. Now I'm running scoops ahoy Steve. But I also like the Uber delivery Dwight set. Really nice

  • Nea, I absolutely love her cosmetics and I love mix and matching them. I’ve got a couple outfits I’ve made up myself from her choices of cosmetics lol.

  • I don't care about the fashion but I find myself assessing the outfits for practical utility in a trial.

    For example shirtless David must be cold, Kate in her winter outfit too hot, Meg white tennis clothes too bright etc...

  • I like Claudette's outfits.

  • I like a few of the survivors.

    I like Nea and Jeff most for their edgy/punky sort of styles.

    I like Claudette for her more modest and cutesy style.

    I like Kate for her variety in styles.

    I like Feng's for her tomboyish but still cutesy clothes.

    Finally I like Nancy and Steve simply because I think 80s fashion was cool.