It's very unlikely that the Daily Ritual system will be scrapped. Considering past Dev streams and ideas, it might actually be improved in future updates.
The difference between Daily Rituals and Archive challenges is the total payout of Bloodpoints and the replay focus of Daily Rituals. While each Tome can only be completed once for fancy rewards, Dailies will continue until the end of time for your Bloodpoints needs and wants.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Archives are one time challenges, while Dailies are, well, Daily. I don't think they should scrap them.
It's very unlikely that the Daily Ritual system will be scrapped. Considering past Dev streams and ideas, it might actually be improved in future updates.
The difference between Daily Rituals and Archive challenges is the total payout of Bloodpoints and the replay focus of Daily Rituals. While each Tome can only be completed once for fancy rewards, Dailies will continue until the end of time for your Bloodpoints needs and wants.
Daily Rituals will run alongside the Archives.
@MandyTalk Thank god..
Sometimes during the week while I’m at work I only have time for rituals so it’s always something I look forward to when I hop on DBD.
Please god no!
This is what makes me try killers i wouldn't normally play with the added incentive of bloodpoints.
why should they ditch them? they should rather improve them.