Just hear me out here.
Online games change all the time, I understand trust me. I used to be a world of warcraft player and recently went back to classic and I honestly can't believe all the crap that has changed balance and gameplay wise from when I first started playing. I was quite shocked lol sometimes the meta needs to be shaken up a bit which is why instaheals and Nurse was kinda nerfed a bit. I honestly don't think she is that bad so far though! Give new Sally a chance.
Comments
Agreeeed!
buff legion
buff wraith
buff trappy boi
i want a new meta plz
I have a very health rework thread for Legion in Feedback!
I agree, new Nurse is still a really good killer, she just takes a lot of practice since everything is new with her, so the muscle memory needs too change with it.